Luxury Dog Boarding serving Austin, Bastrop & Surrounding Areas
WE WILL BE CLOSED OCTOBER 25-NOVEMBER 3, 2016
We are booked for the Thanksgiving (November 22-27) and Christmas holidays (December 23-26). If you would like to be placed on our waiting list, please email via our email link.
We are a SINGLE gate JUST WEST of Northside Lane in Cedar Creek*Please follow directions on the location page* GPS will mislead you.
And PLEASE do NOT enter ON Northside Lane.
We are located 20 short minutes (12 miles) from Austin Bergstrom International Airport.
~~Visits by appointment only~~
To book services simply click on the appropriate link:
If you are a NEW CLIENT, please fill out the New Client Information form. Please make note of your login and password information.
- Once the new client form is submitted, you will receive a welcome email. PLEASE SAVE THIS EMAIL. This will give you instructions on how to log into our scheduling program to update your pets information, book services, and complete care instructions for your pet’s stay.
If you are an Existing client, please login to the Pet Exec system to schedule overnight stays.
PLEASE make sure you receive a confirmation email. This will ensure your pet’s spot on our calendar.
PLEASE make note of drop off/pick up times and notify us immediately if your times change.
What makes us awesome:
- Our rooms are more like rooms than cages, complete with soft lighting and central heat/a/c. We realize a large percentage of our guests are rescues. We don’t want them to feel as though they are back in the shelter.
- We don’t have group play. Each guest receives one-on-one love and attention throughout the day as well as long walks on our 20 wooded acres.
- We use all natural cleaning and pest control such as bleach, vinegar, lemon oil, and Ecocide
- We don’t require yearly vaccinations. Yearly vaccinations are not only unnecessary, they are also dangerous for your pet. Read our requirements page for more information on this important topic.
- We live on property & our property manager will lives right next door to Chuckling Hound.
- Our property is 100% fenced.
- Each guest has their own doggie door to a private patio for fresh air and nature watching during the day.
- We are all Pet First Aid/CPR Certified.
Drop-off & Pick-up Times:
7 days per week:: Between 8:00am-1pm & between 6:30-8pm *If you need drop-off or pick-up outside of these times, please let us know. We will always do our best to accomodate your schedule.
Please enjoy our Newsletter from I Once Was Lost Animal Advocacy
“We wouldn’t take Ziggy anywhere else. Adette gives Ziggy the time he needs to get comfortable in new surroundings, and he is at ease there. For a dog that is wary around strangers & new people, it is amazing to see him completely at ease at Chuckling Hound”~~ Ziggy’s Mom
“Our Paisley was treated so well at Chuckling Hound! The owner, Adette Quintana was easy to work with, had reasonable rates, and most of all, was so sweet to our puppy!! We will definitely use Chuckling Hound again! Thanks!” ~~ Paisley’s Mom
“Chuckling Hound Ranch is my dogs’ new home away from home. When there, they enjoy the comfort of a roomy, suite with a doggy door to their private, outdoor patio. The facility is clean, quiet, and peaceful, and guests are monitored 24 hours a day caring staff and owners who are highly trained pet specialists and advocates. Rates are reasonable and very affordable, but knowing my precious pets are in good hands is priceless.”~~ Max & Pearl’s Mom
“My dogs are usually pretty excited to get in the car and when it was time to leave, neither wanted to go. If that doesn’t say it all, I don’t know what can. I have since used Chucking Hound a few more times and as long as they are in business, I will be a customer. I would not trust my dogs to any other facility, especially after seeing the high level of quality care they get here. Chuckling Hound exceeded all of my expectations and then some.” Dudley & Penny’s Mom
We are certified in Pet First Aid/CPR through Pet Tech. It’s wonderful to know your pets are in the capable hands of Pet First Aid/CPR certified caregivers.
Visit our Rates page for suite and pricing information.
If you have questions, feel free to email us or visit our FAQ page.
We see your pets not with our eyes but with our hearts.
This is our philosophy at Chuckling Hound Ranch. You and your pets will feel the difference.
The word love cannot fully describe how your pet feels about you. Love simply isn’t a big enough word. We know you feel the same way about your pet. Our number one priority is for your pet to feel the same sense of love while staying at Chuckling Hound Ranch.
Our deep love of animals is evident in the rescue work we do. Visit our Animal Rescue & Advocacy website to learn all about what we do I Once Was Lost Animal Advocacy
We ensure your pets feel safe and cherished while staying with us. We don’t want them to feel as though they are in a kennel or cage when they stay with us. We fill our pet resort with positive, loving energy in a quiet, relaxed atmosphere complete with private rooms. All of our rooms are luxury suites. Each suite has soft lighting, soft music, aromatherapy, comfy, premium, clean bedding and raised dog beds by Kuranda. Our pet resort is cleaned and sanitized daily.
For you kitty parents coming soon we will have a beautiful, quiet, private area complete with large windows for bird and squirrel watching.
Being a green company is important to us. We constantly strive to achieve that goal.
- Our building is designed to take advantage of natural breezes and light
- We only use natural pest control from Entomobiotics
- We clean and sanitize with safe, natural products. Harsh chemicals are never used.
- Our aromatherapy is provide by Entomobiotics. It is 100% safe and natural
- We have an anaerobic septic system
- All food provided by Chuckling Hound is super premium food. It is natural and free from chemicals, byproducts, fillers and preservatives.
- We will soon have a rainwater collection system
At Chuckling Hound Ranch Luxury Pet Resort Your Pet’s Happiness and Safety are our Priority!
- We are Pet First Aid/CPR Certified so if there were ever an emergency your pets are in safe, capable hands. We specialize in senior and special needs pets.
- Your pet’s health and safety is our utmost concern. Therefore, we monitor each pet’s appetite, & physical appearance as well as emotional well-being each day as we interact with them.
- During the day your dog has the option of hanging out in their private room or out their dog door to a private, covered, 8ft patio to lounge around and enjoy the beautiful outdoors.
- If you have multiple pets, we have large luxury suites to accommodate roommates.We also have 4 large shady play areas where each dog will have individual yard time for their safety. Each yard has it’s own kiddy pool for cooling off and playing.
- For your pet’s comfort our resort is climate controlled with central heat & A/C.
- All dogs will receive individual attention throughout the day for love and playtime. We live on the property so your pets are always monitored.
- Our years of pet care experience make us the ideal choice for your pet’s safety and well-being.
All suites include a routine schedule of walks, one on one love and attention throughout the day, fun treats, turn down bed service complete with a bedtime story to tuck them in at night. Pets always have clean, comfortable bedding for sweet doggie dreams. We offer peanut butter Kongs for mid-day snacks. During the summer months we freeze these for a nice, cool treat and alternate with doggie ice cream.
Every Pet Deserves the Very Best!
At Chuckling Hound we believe each pet deserves all the best life has to offer. We make sure your pet will be as happy and content as can be while staying with us. Please read our About Us page for more information.
Airport Shuttle Service!
Coming Soon – Chauffeur Service to/from the Airport twice per day